Please read the terms and scroll down to register your ThermoFlask product in the Registration Form. This will ensure that your purchase is validated as an authentic ThermoFlask product and will be kept on file.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
At ThermoFlask™, we take pride in our materials and workmanship in producing high quality products that provide an exceptional consumer experience. We want to guarantee every ThermoFlask product with a limited warranty against manufacturer defects.
- ThermoFlask™ products carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects for the life of the product. ThermoFlask will repair or replace, at our discretion, the part or product found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate use. Normal wear and tear such as dents, scratches, and the deterioration of color vibrancy and materials over an extended use and time are not warranted.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY COVERS
ThermoFlask™ Insulated Bottles, ThermoFlask™ Kids, ThermoFlask Tritan™, ThermoFlask™ Accessories
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY?
- Manufacturing defects including material and workmanship at the time of receipt
- Defective products
- Products that experienced damage during the shipping process
- Broken or leaking lids due to manufacturing defect
- Vacuum Stainless-Steel Water Bottles that have lost their insulating properties
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE LIMTED LIFETIME WARRANTY?
- Improper use or misuse of the product
- Damage or defect caused by cleaning, disassembly, alterations, modifications, or not properly cleaning the bottle.
- Damage or defect caused by or resulting from wear and tear, abuse, fire and/or natural causes
- Normal wear and tear (e.g. Dents, scratches, fading and paint chips)
- Accidental damage (including dropped/tipped products)
- Any product which has been modified or repaired by anyone other than ThermoFlask
LET’S GET STARTED!
Before submitting a warranty claim, please review the FAQ Support Page. There you will find answers on how to maintain your ThermoFlask product.
- Is your bottle leaking?
- O-Rings are clear silicone rings that are located inside the lids where it meets the bottle. They are required for the leakproof seal. If they are missing or damaged, you can find them here.
- Is your bottle having insulation issues?
- To test the insulation of your ThermoFlask stainless steel water bottle, follow the directions below:
- Place your empty ThermoFlask stainless steel water bottle on a flat, cleared surface.
- Pour boiling water directly into your bottle using extreme caution. Fill the entire bottle to no more than 1” from the top. Do not touch the bottle when filling with boiling water. Do not place the cap onto the bottle
- Wait 5 minutes. Using extreme caution feel the outside of the bottle. If there are any hot spots, the insulation is defective. Wait until the water is completely cool before dispensing from the bottle.
- How do I keep my bottle clean and mold-free?
- We recommend cleaning your bottle and lid once per day to ensure that it remains mold and germ-free.
- The cleanliness of your bottle or drinkware is not covered under the warranty.
Before submitting a warranty claim to ThermoFlask please review the following:
- Authorized Dealer: You must have purchased the product from a ThermoFlask authorized dealer.
- Product Registration: Register your ThermoFlask product in the form below.
- Use and Care: You must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s care instructions.
- Product Inspection and Review: ThermoFlask reserves the right to request images or the physical product to be sent to our office for additional review and to verify the claim prior to ThermoFlask shipping you a warranty replacement product.
- Product Defect During Intended Use: If you experience a defect covered by this limited warranty during the intended use according to the product care instructions, ThermoFlask will provide replacement parts or replace, at our discretion, the defective part or product.
- Custom Product and Personalization: If the product has been customized by ThermoFlask, a comparable replacement of the part or product will be provided but will not be customized to the original product purchased. If you have a product with a custom logo, ThermoFlask is unable to screen print or engrave the original artwork on the replacement part or product provided. The replacement product under warranty will be similar in size and color to the original product purchased.
- Third-Party and Unauthorized Resellers Alterations: The Warranty does not cover custom modifications, replacement parts, or repairs by third-parties or unauthorized resellers.
- New Product Designs and Enhancements: ThermoFlask continues to enhance products, colors, and designs during the time you purchased and submitted a warranty claim. In this case the products repaired or replace under warranty may not reflect these new product changes
- Discontinued and Limited Editions Product: Our team will make a concerted effort to replace discontinued product, limited editions, and one-time seasonal colors but cannot fully guarantee the availability for replacement. For any discontinued or limited addition product under applicable warranty that cannot be replaced with an identical product a comparable item will serve as a replacement based on inventory availability.
- International Warranty Claims: If you purchased a ThermoFlask product from a retailer located in Canada, Latin America, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa please contact that retailer to initiate the warranty claim. This will ensure a prompt response and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE FULL EXTENT OF THERMOFLASK'S RESPONSIBILITIES AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST THERMOFLASK WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, STATUTE, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY), INDEMNITY, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER BASIS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE WARRANTY MADE BY THERMOFLASK REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND REMEDIES, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM THE COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THERMOFLASK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF) WILL MEET ANY OR ALL OF YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY STATEMENTS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES MADE BY ANY INDIVIDUAL ACTING ON BEHALF OF THERMOFLASK AS SUCH INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER EMPLOYEE OR AGENT, IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO MAKE STATEMENTS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT EXCEED THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. NOTHING IN ANY PRODUCTION INFORMATION OR ADVERTISEMENTS IS INTENDED TO CREATE OR BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOFLASK OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS AND ITS AFFILIATES' RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED OR RELIANCE DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY), MISREPRESENTATION OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THERMOFLASK IS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THEY DO NOT APPLY WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.